Sunday, February 1, 2015

Review: My Book of Little House Paper Dolls



Review of My Book of Little House Paper Dolls

I don't think a lot needs to be said for this product, as the pictures speak for themselves.  When I bought this book for my daughter before Christmas, I didn't really know what to expect.  I bought it off Amazon without a chance to see it for myself.  I just knew my daughter loves Little House on the Prairie, and so do I.  So, I figured we couldn't go wrong with this product.  It has lived up to my expectations.  It is a sweet little set of paper dolls, complete with multiple outfit changes and two different backgrounds.

My daughter loves to act out stories she has heard, and so this is a perfect set for her.  I even enjoy playing with it with her occasionally.  If you want a set for your child to be able to act out things from the Little House books, this is a great set to have.  It is pretty sturdy, and very appealing.  A perfect way to engage your child's imagination about life in the time of Laura Ingalls!

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...