Sunday, March 6, 2011

Welcome to my new blog!

I have never done this before.  This is my first time creating a blog and also I have started a new thing with Joelle called Tot School.  It's like a montessori way of setting up learning opportunities for your child.  It should always be fun!  I will use this blog to post pictures and keep an organized record of what we are doing each day.  This is a new fun adventure for us!

If you have a preschooler or toddler and you want to know more about tot school, check out this website to find out all about it. 



For me, I think the tot school idea has helped me to come up with some ideas for organizing our time.  As a stay at home mom, I think sometimes my daughter and I have the potential to drive each other crazy if we don't have a plan.  And so, I've used the tot school idea to add a little structure to our afternoons at home together. 

I have posted some pictures here of the sensory box I made for Joelle with a St. Patrick's Day/March/Green theme and some pictures of her thoroughly enjoying it!  This has been a very worthwhile investment for us!  I first made this box last week and she has already spent hours playing with it!  We love it!  My plan is to make a new sensory box for her each month with a different theme.  Here is our first:








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...